So many great things are happening with PSC tenants.
Chambers Top Firm
Gordon Arata McCollam Duplantis & Eagan, LLC has been recognized as a leading law firm in Louisiana in the 2014 reference book, Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business. This year, Gordon Arata was acknowledged by Chambers in five categories with ten attorneys receiving accolades in Louisiana. Gordon Arata was named a leading law firm in the following practice areas: Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy / Restructuring; Construction; Energy & Natural Resources (Oil and Gas); and Litigation: General Commercial.
The following Louisiana Gordon Arata attorneys were named as leaders in their field.
New Orleans Office
- Michael Botnick – Construction
- Steven W. Copley – Litigation: General Commercial
- Ewell (Tim) E. Eagan, Jr. – Litigation: General Commercial
- C. Peck Hayne, Jr. – Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas
- Scott A. O’Connor – Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas
- Howard E. Sinor, Jr. – Litigation: General Commercial
- Marion Weinstock – Banking & Finance
Baton Rouge Office
- Louis M. Phillips – Bankruptcy / Restructuring
- Bob J. Duplantis – Energy & Natural Resources: Oil & Gas
- Gerald H. Schiff – Bankruptcy / Restructuring
Chambers USA research is conducted based upon the strengths and reputations of U.S. attorneys. The methodology has been approved by the British Market Research Bureau, which audits the research annually.
Re-Elects Board Members, Names 13 Partners
Jones Walker LLP is pleased to announce that James C. Percy, Business & Commercial Litigation partner, and F. Rivers Lelong, Jr., Real Estate partner, have been re-elected to the firm's Board of Directors for a four-year term, commencing January 1, 2014. Jones Walker's Managing Partner, William H. Hines, thanked outgoing Board of Directors member Robert S. Lazarus for his service.
Jones Walker's nine-member Board of Directors is composed of the following partners:
- J. Kelly Duncan, New Orleans, LA
- Pauline F. Hardin, New Orleans, LA
- William H. Hines — Managing Partner, New Orleans, LA
- R. Christian Johnsen, Washington, DC
- F. Rivers Lelong, New Orleans, LA
- James C. Percy, Baton Rouge, LA
- Rudolph R. Ramelli, New Orleans, LA
- Gary J. Russo, Lafayette, LA
- Michael D. Waters, Birmingham, AL
Jones Walker also announced that 13 lawyers have been elected to partnership, effective January 1, 2014:
- James T. “Lee” Birchall — Business & Commercial Transactions, Birmingham, AL
- Louis E. Buatt — Real Estate, New Orleans, LA
- Michael B. Depetrillo — Business & Commercial Litigation, New Orleans, LA
- Remy J. Donnelly — Real Estate, New Orleans, LA
- Stephen P. Drobny — Business & Commercial Litigation, Miami, FL
- C. Parker Kilgore — Business & Commercial Litigation, Baton Rouge, LA
- Nathan R. List — Corporate & Securities, New Orleans, LA
- Michael W. Magner — Business & Commercial Litigation, New Orleans, LA
- Mark A. Mintz — Business & Commercial Litigation, New Orleans, LA
- Christopher S. Pace — Business & Commercial Transactions, Jackson, MS
- Amanda S. Wells — Real Estate, Baton Rouge, LA
- B. Trevor Wilson — Tax & Estates, Baton Rouge, LA
- Benjamin P. Woodruff — Business & Commercial Transactions, New Orleans, LA
King Krebs & Jurgens
New Members, Super Lawyers & Bar Association News
Brent Burns, Michael Cerniglia and Susan Dinneen have been named Members of the law firm King, Krebs & Jurgens. Fabian Nehrbass has been hired as an Associate. David Strauss has been named Chair of the Insurance Law Committee of the New Orleans Bar Association.
Grant Coleman, Henry King, Patricia Krebs, and Doug Matthews have been named to the list of “Louisiana Super Lawyers” honored in Thomson Reuters' Louisiana Super Lawyers Magazine. Patricia Krebs was not only named to the list, but also recognized by the magazine as among the Top 25 Women on the list for the third year in a row. Additionally, Adam Massey was named to the magazine's “Rising Stars” list.